I am writing a textbook entitled COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES for Prentice Hall Publishing Company.  This textbook deals with the various ways that technology assists in communication in business.

One of the chapters in the textbook deals with electronic data interchange (EDI).  I describe what it is and give examples of how it is used, etc.  An addition of an illustration would greatly improve the chapter.

Can someone please make a recommendation of an EDI window or screen that I might use.  Please provide the source and a description of the picture.  This could be a Web site, book, brochure, etc.

Thank you in advance for your assistance...

Dennis O. Gehris, Ed.D.
660 E. 2nd Street
Bloomsburg, PA
(570) 784-8648