From: Dave Feldman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EDI and OFX or IFX

Can someone please tell me or point where to find info on
(1) What OFX and IFX is (2) How it relates to EDI.  Thanks. DKF

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com