Anyone familiar with how to identify for the Government, the format of the
TXN04 element. They are requiring as such:
VERSION/RELEASE/INDUSTRY IDENTIFIER

OK, the version is pretty self explanatory - 004010.

Now how do I figure out the Release and Industry Identifier. They are
requiring us to submit this to them via their web site before we can receive
850's.

Their site is saying needs to be in the following format - 004010x838xx
(replace x with appropriate information)

Anyone familiar with how to locate the variable options for the x's??

Thanks in advance!