I am not sure if anyone can help.  Here is our situation.

We are a small manufacturing company seeking assistance with the creation of forms/templates.  We are using Sterling's Gentran Director vs. 5.1 software.  We did purchase the forms generator package but do not have an available staff member to create the forms for new trading partners.  Whenever possible we have purchased the templates from Sterling.  However; they do not have all the forms we need.  This is when we need the help.

I realize this information may not be complete.  If anyone can point me in the right direction or prompt for more questions it would be appreciated.

Linda Sislan
B.P. Products, Inc.
4780 Beidler Road
Willoughby, OH 44094