John,

I saw your e-mail you sent out for edi providers and I
have a list on my website that you can link to. My
company (EC Edge) provides non-product specific EDI
training and resources plus an unbiased list of EDI
software providers.  We continually add to our
provider list as requests come in.

We are located at
http://www.ecedge.net/

I hope our website information can help.

Monica Swafford
EC Edge
EDI Training and Solutions
www.ecedge.net