In message <01f101c01c2a$f0247860$120101c1@williamk>, William J.
Kammerer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Speaking of the ISA, does anyone want to ask if the ISA is a fixed
>length record so we can see if that guy who always talks about the
>negative control numbers comes out of the woodwork?

That would be Jonathan "Mr Impdef" Allen. Preposterous, of course, but
strictly speaking he is correct. Our software now searches for, and
counts its way down, the ISA element separators until it reaches the
segment terminator because of him.

Regards
Chris

--
Chris Johnson  tel: +44 (0)20 8 501 1490 (home)
EDIMatrix Ltd       +44 (0)20 8 559 2454 (work)