This note is from the list owner.

A user asked how to change his address, but provided an apparent invalid
return address on his mail.

To change your address, subscribe from the new address.  Once you are a
confirmed subscriber at the new address, sign off from the old address.
If you cannot sign off from the old address for some reason, send a note
to [EMAIL PROTECTED], tell me the problem, and I'll delete the old
address manually.

Rich Hintz
EDI-L Owner