Subcontractor with GEIS Application Integrator experience needed for a
project in Northeast Ohio.  Please reply with resume, rate, availability,
etc. to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am also pleased to announce that REMEDI Consulting has upgraded our
Consultant Credentials and Skills Database.  This new feature, located on
our web site, allows you to search for consultants based on your reply to a
few questions about your infrastructure and EDI/EC software.  Given  your
reply to these questions, you are presented with project summaries and
resumes of consultants that may be a fit for your project.

You may reach the Credentials and Skills Database by the following link:
www.remedi.net/remedi.htm.  If you have specific availability questions,
please contact Adam Heeter at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We currently have one consultant we are trying to book for October and
beyond.  Skill set includes: NT, GENTRAN:Server NT, Web Suite, SQL, VB, etc.

REMEDI Consulting Company
96 Northwoods Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43235
614.436.4040 Phone