From: Pam Lloyd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 4:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Thursday, October 5, 2000 ---- Harbinger Trust Link Window -
STMA P version 4.34 - 810 - outbound transaction

810 transaction going outbound.

Right now my mapping is sending out the BY, ST, and the RI.  My customers is
now asking me to not send the BY segment. And add a code to my N104 but the
code must appear on the RI line only.

Question is how to I structure my mapping do the following: if it see the
'BY'  segment to ignore it  and pick up the ST and the RI.  Then place a
specific code on the N104 segment on the RI line??

09BYJANEDOE FASTENERS

102045 SAGEBRUSH ROAD
12MEDFORD                       OR97501          US

09STJANEDOE FASTENER                                             92

102222 QUINES CREEK
12MEDFORD                       OR97410          US

09RIPorteous Fastener Company

10123 MAINTEXT STREET
12SAN PEDOR                    CA90051-0608     US

Pamela LLoyd
EDI Coordinator
310-847-6784