We are looking for your comments/experiences with Gentran Server for NT,
specifically for XML parsing (in fact that is the only piece of it we will be
using).  We currently use Gentran Server for Unix to translate X12 data but a
XML piece for Unix will not be available until June 2001.  Unfortunately we need
to translate XML now.  Sterling has suggested using the XML piece on the NT
platform until XML translation is made available for the Unix platform.

Before we invest money for the NT piece we would like some feedback on the
product.  Your comments are appreciated.

Sherry Gajeski
MGIC - Automated Services
414-347-6916