From: Pam Lloyd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 5:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Thursday, October 19, 2000 Harbinger Trusted Link for Windows 4
.34 - Out Bound File Map Flow Question

Is there anyone out there that has mastered the Flow Process??

I am having the hardest time with this process.  I have gone on the web site
and I have looked in the book and yes I have called Harbinger Support group,
but I think they are busy because I already have an open case with them and
I am waiting for my contact to call me back.

I am leaving for the day, but if someone can call me or e-mail me tomorrow I
would greatly appreciate it.

Pamela LLoyd
EDI Coordinator
310-847-6784