From: Coffey, Patty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 8:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Test & Development Liscense

List-

I am in urgent need of feedback regarding costs for T&D liscences.  I am
being charged an extremely high dollar amount (half of list) for a T&D
lisence.  After researching our other top tier in house apps, I discovered
that we don't pay for the T&D lisence on any of them.
Is it standard to charge some fee for these?  It would seem to me that
providing a T&D lisence is part of doing business.  Do software vendors
expect us to do testing and development in a production environment or pay
to ensure that we don't blow anything up.
In my experience, I have found that I am doing more QA on the vendors
product than anything else.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

Patty Coffey
Manager, e-Commerce
ACCO Brands, Inc.
Phone (650) 572-2700 ext. 3355
Fax (650) 572-9579
2000 laptops will be stolen today, make sure yours isn't one of them!
Use the MicroSaver by Kensington - go see it at www.microsaver.com