I need to connect a 3rd-party converter to the Harbinger Net over
an asynchronous modem connection.

I have talked to several Harbinger employees and have not yet found one
who could help me.  I need a handbook or a technical description
describing the command set for communicating with the Harbinger server.

Parallel to this project I have a similar project in which I must
establish a modem connection to the EDS-ELIT VAN.  This customer was
able to provide me with an informative handbook describing the exact
processes for connecting to the VAN and for uploading and downloading
messages. I need this type of guide for connecting to the Harbinger Net.
Any ideas?

Greetings,

Kendrick Gibson