I wanted the help on the install (took a whole day - partly my fault,
partly theirs since they didn't tell me all the system requirements and we
had to make changes and reboot).

I also wanted to get the migration utility and see it in action. Well, it
has a known bug so we couldn't use it. They are looking into it. Even the
guy who came to do the install didn't realize this until we started a
ticket on the web and got the call from the tech.

Our setup:
UNIX Solaris with sybase for the server
Win NT for the client

So if you're wanting the migration tool demonstrated when the rep is
onsite, you better be sure it works for your setup.

They assured me that support for my current version will continue until Dec
31, 01.

Kris Rothe
LifeWay Christian Resources