Forwards welcomed & we have a referral bonus program open to the public!
(Check our web site for more jobs).

Edifecs-  Bellevue, full time.

Business Analyst

We are now considering contractors for this position, ideal candidate has
business process analysis experience from the IT and or EC Supply Chain
industry.  (this position models the work flow or life cycle of business
documents and processes within these industries).

What you will do:

The Business Analyst performs use case analysis and requirements gathering
for Value Net partner collaboration models using the UML, the Edifecs
Business Collaboration Framework and the Edifecs Business Collaboration
Modeling Methodology. These requirements are used to construct reference
commercial transactions and business collaboration protocol specifications,
as well as those transactions and protocols necessary for aligning
independent partner processes.
Duties include requirements gathering, interaction with customer personnel
in research, analysis, problem resolution and training.  The Business
Analyst is a key member of a team translating business requirements into
implementation specifications modeled in the UML.   The BA is also
responsible for creation and maintenance of documentation for processes used
within the BCS team.

What we need:

Ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience in business analysis, requirements
gathering and process reengineering, preferably in the Information
Technology (IT) and / or Electronic Components (EC) industries.
An understanding of data structures and accompanying development processes
Ability to work independently and as a team member
Attention to detail, organized and proven analytical skills
Ability to interface easily between the user community and technical
resources
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
Familiarity with the UML, Microsoft Word, and Excel strongly desired
Access, MS Project, Visual SourceSafe (VSS), CVS, and Lotus Notes a plus

Bonus points for:

UML / OCL / XML and Rational Rose experience

www.edifecs.com
www.rosettanet.org
www.commercedesk.com

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Edifecs Commerce considers our employees to be our most valuable asset. In
order to take care of each individual and their families we pay competitive
wages and offer a comprehensive benefits package. Included in our benefits
program are the following:
*       Stock Options
*       Medical Insurance
*       Dental Insurance
*       Life Insurance
*       Prescriptions
*       Vision Care
*       401K Program
*       Vacation
*       Personal Time Off
*       Flexible Hours
*       Casual Environment
*       Relocation Assistance
*       Discounted Health Club Membership

Sean Phillips
BCS Recruiter
EDIFECS -- The DNA of B2B
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct: +1.425.895.3036
main: +1.425.895.3020  fax: +1.425.895.3041
www.edifecs.com