Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: Mercator Export Capabilities

Folks maybe you can help me, too... I'm driving a new Mercedes and I'm thinking of replacing it with a '74 Pinto. Does anyone know if I can pull the airbags from the Merc and put them in the Pinto?

Seriously though, I urge you to find out more about the tool you have before you throw it out. You probably have a very good reason for that migration, but I can't think of one, offhand...

Anthony Beecher