Hi All!
We have upgraded our production environment from the CISC version of
EDI400 in June to the RISC version.  We had to pay a tremendous cost for
the upgrade and yearly support increase.  Now we need to do the same
upgrade to our test and mimixed disaster recovery environment and
Peregrine is again trying to charge us for the upgrade.  Is this
standard to pay for a test and disaster recovery environment.  These
environments are only used for testing and our backup in the event that
a disaster occurs.  We are seriously going to look into the competitors
since we are sooooo tired of paying Peregrine.  We have already
purchased the upgrade for Ev5 and now I'm wondering if we will have to
pay for an additional license for our test/mimixed environments as well.
 This forced upgrade is very frustrating!
Thanks,
Dawn

Dawn Field
Sr Business Systems Analyst
Bus Apps-Global Mktg
Medtronic EDI Team
612-514-1636

>>> "Arthur S. Weiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/01/00 02:24PM >>>
Using Release 2.x of one of the above:

Can an 850 map look at the values in PO401 and PO414 (# of inners, #
of
units per inner) and if PO414 has a value multiply it times the value
in
PO401 then map the result to a file/field? This would mean that if
there
were no value in PO414 then the value in PO401 (only) would be mapped
to the
file/field.
Arthur Weiner
Manager, Information Systems