I am having difficulty assigning values to my variables from a
database.  I am using a SQL Server 7.0 database, the fields are nvarchars.
I have no problem with my connection string, it's when I try to set my
string variables equal to the fields in the database.  I get the error
"expected a string".  If this sounds familiar to anyone I would be happy to
supply code and other pertinent information on a one to one basis.  Thank
you.

Sean Hayes