From: Carl Galgano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Extol mapping on an AS400

I am in the process of writing a proposal for a customer that will convert
152 maps for 10 documents from Gentran to Extol on the AS400.  Does anyone
have any feeling as to how many may days this might take.  Extol's auto
mapping tool looks powerful.  Is it realistic to think we can convert 4 a
day, 5 a day or more?  Keep in mind I am looking for the mapping time.  The
testing with the VAN and trading partner is already done.
Thanks for your feedback.
cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
540 Powder Springs Street, Suite C19
Marietta, GA  30064
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw