Carl,

Extol is a great at converting maps.  Use the  EXTOL automapper.  EXTOL is
overall a very powerfull product, it has many time saving options and is
very automated.  I am on my fourth installation of EXTOL and converted many
maps I have also used harbinger, gentran and others.  Time varies for each
map.  Use the EXTOL support,  There the best.

If you would like to talk to me I can be reached at Palarco Inc.
(Consultant). 732-656-0554 or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]