Patrick,
We have just merged with  icc.net and we should have our CSP (Certified Service
Provider) certificate in the next 60 days, so I hear, and can then offer ANX
through our internet network. If you would like to give me a call I will
discuss in detail.

Regards

Patrick Sczypiorski wrote:

> Hi All,
>         Due to the requirements of some of our customers, we need to find a
> VAN which can do an inter-connect(of sorts) with the ANX network. I know
> that GE Global Exchange offers this service, but I need to know if there is
> anyone else who is set up now to do this. With a short time frame (by the
> end of the year) to be set up and have testing through the new VAN
> completed, I need to find a VAN who can work with me quickly.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Patrick F. Sczypiorski
> Manager of Application Systems
> Velvac, Inc
> Phone (262) 786-0700 x371
>  <<Patrick Sczypiorski (E-mail).vcf>>
begin:vcard
n:Kennedy;Mark T.
tel;fax:208-361-5350
tel;work:919-657-1427
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.rtci.com
org:Research Triangle Commerce, Inc/ ICC
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
adr;quoted-printable:;;201 Shannon Oaks Circle=0D=0A;Cary, NC  27511;;;USA
fn:Mark T. Kennedy
end:vcard