Except for the fact that ICC seems to lose interconnect transmissions to
them on occasion, I here they're pretty good.

-----Original Message-----
From: Babcock, Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FTP VAN Services

Try ICC.net - not only are they complete based on FTP, but their rates
are some of the best out there.

Kelly Babcock
EDI/Messaging Architect
MedAssets.com
3755 Mansell Road
Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone:  678-323-2542
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of MedAssets.com.