    From:   Test, Brian[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sent:   Tuesday, November 21, 2000 2:19 PM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
    Subject:        Not processing all shipments

    Please help!

    I'm translating an ASN (856) document for multiple BOLs.  What the kicker
    is, is that my map will only translate the first 2 BOLs.  The other 2 BOLs
    do not error out, but rather are just not translated.  My first guess is
    that my map is incorrect, but I have gone over it with a fine tooth comb.  I
    also have moved the BOLs in different orders to see if the data was bad, but
    no matter what I did, I always come up with only 2 BOLs.

    I use Harbinger TLE 4.1.4 on Unix, and I'm wondering if there is any other
    setup(s) that I'm not thinking about that I might have changed or need to
    change.  Within TLE the job will do a sort of all 4 BOLs, and the xlate file
    shows all 4 BOLs.  However, the last 2 BOLs just don't write out.  Pleeeease
    help!

    As always, thanks for your assistance.
    Brian Test
    E-Commerce Analyst