From: Tracy Loetz
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12/19/00 1:23 PM
Subject: Creating a CTX transaction

Has anyone successfully mapped a CTX (which is a banking ACH format)
transaction with TLE on UNIX? I am working with a client that uses two
translators - Vector and TLE - and they would like to eliminate Vector
if
possible.  I don't see a way to do this other than writing scripts and
code
outside of TLE.

Thank you.

Tracy Loetz