Hi everyone, I am looking for some guidance in using IBM's DataInterchange
under CICS and MQ Series. This note has been cross-posted to the DI, EDI
and MQ Listservs.

I want to set up a continuous process that will take data from a web site
to OS/390 for additional processing and then translated through DI and send
to our trading partner. Eventually I will be receiving transactions from
them via an MQ Queue and executing the DI translator to feed our internal
processes.  I have looked for Redbooks and at the IBM site. There is some
information in the DI User Guide. I am hoping someone would have a
step-by-step roadmap Thanks! Jeff