Henry Faust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a question for anyone using Harbinger's TLE 4.1. Does the FTP =
> protocol option work? I am trying test using that option and I haven't =
> been able to get it to work.

Yes, the FTP protocol option does work.  The usual reasons it doesn't work are
problems in the setup, primarily host names, user names, and FTP passwords.  Local and
remote directories may also be a problem.  I suggest you turn on tracing - the log
files should give you a good idea of where
the problem is.   Also, if you have a current contract TLE support should be able to
help you solve this fairly quickly.
--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/