Wal-Mart does allow FTP.  However, I have never used it.

Commerce:Net also provides FTP service through their VAN.
Call 877.432.3160 for VAN support.

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ryan Clough
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 3:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FTP connections - especially Wal-Mart

Does anyone know of, or use, a FTP connection to Wal-Mart, rather than the
bisync connection?

If using FTP with Wal-Mart, did you have any troubles using this type of
transfer?

Also,  does anyone have any good recommendations for VAN's using FTP?  I'm
currently using Sterling Commerce:Network, and am considering switching to
FTP transfers, if possible.

Thanks.

Ryan Clough
EDI Coordinator