From:   Dale Marthaller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, March 12, 2001 4:40 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        XML 101

Can anyone with XML and EDI experience provide a comparison between the two
methods of data exchange? I'm sort of looking for an XML 101 type overview.
XML, to me, appears to be a remake of EDI which still requires document
standards to be useful.

Dale Marthaller
David Oppenheimer Group
http://www.oppyproduce.com