We are still trying to get the 816 vs. 4030 to work.  We are using a template from Sterling.. we downloaded the template registered it and set up a test partner for Walmart_4030 (using a test id).    I also updated the profile for Walmart, specifically the script variable to "GLNFXUS" for the %1 variable.  I just tried with a transmission and it downloaded for some time but I received nothing?

We are also starting the process of testing the 850 but need to pass the TEST on WalMart's Retail Link web site.  Has anyone done this yet?  We are not sure where to locate the department number and merchandise type on the 850 template.  Can anyone help?