Armer & Haines Advisory Group (AHAG) specializes in EDI consulting services throughout the U.S.

AHAG can assist small companies to large corporations on their EDI software, business applications and interface programs.  We have helped many types of businesses from small garment manufacturers to the world’s largest supplier of automotive products.

Our services include assistance with installations, mapping, day to day EDI processing, analysis, testing, support and application development programming.

If your currently involved or going to be part of a future EDI project call me to see how we can be of help to you.

Sincerely,

Mark Haines
Armer & Haines Advisory Group
717-484-6131