Your own take on this subject matter,in my opinion, makes a lot of sense.

I just attended the Spring 2001 Internet World Seminar and Exhibits here in
Los Angeles last week and one of the speakers is Jerry Greenberg, CEO of
Sapient.  He talked about the bursting of the bubble of the dot.com
businesses.  One of the things he mentioned is that companies now are going
back to the traditional values such as how to increase profits and retain
customers. But he also stressed out that the times have changed. With the
new tools and technologies available to everyone, we, should use them the
best way we can. http://www.internetworld.com

Another observation of my web architect daughter, Donna Delfin, is that the
exhibitors were more from the traditional companies wearing traditional
attire- white shirts and tie (young and old)as opposed to last year's
Internet World conference where you can see the younger generation wearing
more yuppie attire.

I will make sure I read WSJ as you have mentioned. Thanks for sharing your
opinion.

Benita Delfin
Program Manager
http://www.ceridian.com