Hey William Kammerer....where are you? The font of all knowledge re EDI.

Isn't TradeLink Ralph Notto's (or Buddy Bass') system? My memory is failing
me.

FYI, both Ralph and Buddy were the original developer's of the syntax now
called ASC X12.

Paul Lemme...did I remember this correctly?

TradeLink is definitely NOT the Harbinger/Peregrine TrustedLink system.

Rachel

Never heard of TradeLink.  It also sounds TrustedLink from Peregrine
(formally Harbinger & SupplyTech).

Todd LaBonte
e-SupplyLink

voice:  734-994-7517
fax:    734-994-6517
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Developers of Supply Chain compliance bar code labeling and scanning
solutions that focus on the retail, consumer products, health care and
automotive markets"