Hello
I'm trying to define a PRICAT incoming message on an AS/400 with
TrustedLink V2. Our Supplier works with EANCOM D96A and uses
subline-items (LIN segments) for color and size information.

I think I've tried almost everything. I've defined user files,
segment sequences, translation formats but somehow the
EDI-Converter doesn't seem to recognize the subline-items as such.

Now I'm almost ready to give up. Is it possible to define Messages
with subline-items with this software at all? Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Greetings
Lorenz Beyeler
REAG IT-Solutions AG, Muri, Switzerland