{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deftab720{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss MS Sans Serif;}{\f1\froman\fcharset2 Symbol;}{\f2\froman Times New Roman;}{\f3\froman Times New Roman;}} {\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;} \deflang1033\pard\plain\f3\fs20 Hi EDI/EC professionals, \par I am wondering if anyone knows or has working experience DELFOUR, a Warehouse Management System that you can share with me. As I mentioned in my first public email to the List, I was trying to know about the EDI software, TRADELINK. Also, the interface process between DELFOUR and TRADELINK would be helpful, too. \par \par Since my email went out to the List, I did get immediate response from some EDI/EC software consulting firms trying to provide me with more "help" (I would assume it might be contract-bound services!). Frankly speaking, I'd rather obtain some experienced/working knowledge than marketing information at this time. Please reply with your personal precious experience which I'd appreciate much more! \par \par Thanks in advance. \par \par \par Shen Hsieh \par ITR, Inc. \par 714-736-3405 \par \pard\plain\f2\fs20 \par \par \par }