The following is a 1 day snapshot of the VAN price survey.
Please note that more detailed information will be coming as only 1.5%
response rate has been registered.

75% - Satisfied with current VAN

Volume:
21% - transmit 10-25k per mth
26% - transmit over 50k per month

Price:
53% - currently paying $0.16-$0.25 per kc.

This does not include any other charges, maint. fees, annual licenses,
connect charges, etc.
To my VAN competitors - we all know price is relative to service and support
quality, but a large percentage would still change for price alone.

I still hope to post to the list a complete breakdown, but would like to get
a higher response rate.

The survey will only be up until the end of the week!

http://www.commport.com/sales_van_survey.asp

*not a scientific or controlled survey and intended for information and
reference purposes only.  I will not publish any info that harms any one
company.

Derrick Hammett
Commport Communications International, inc.
41 Industrial Parkway S., Unit #2
Aurora, Ontario, Canada, L4G 3Y5

Phone: 905-727-6782           Fax: 905-727-7251