http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ts/mqseries/

i went to Download i got 60 days trial for NT .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU on 04/05/2001 09:09:33 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  Re: MQ series?

Nora:
I do not see a"laptop" version, but I do see a 60 day trial for W2K.  Is
this what you are referring to?
cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
550 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 800
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw