REMEDI Consulting Company is pleased to announce the introduction of our new
series of E-Learning classes, the first of which will be EDI 101 - The
basics of EDI.  This class will cover definitions, descriptions, and the
history of EDI.  Also covered will be what all is involved in doing  EDI,
and understanding the various standards.  Lastly the class will wrap up with
a look at the future of EDI based on the past and present.

You can attend these interactive online classes from the comfort of your own
desk, anywhere in the world, via E-Learning desktop software and a
connection to the Internet. This means no travel costs!  Additionally, all
classes will be recorded and available for review upon class completion.

Our first class will be Thursday, April 19, 10am-12pm Eastern Time.  The fee
will be $75.

If yourself, coworkers, clients, or trading partners need to get up to speed
quickly and would like to register for this class, please contact Adam
Heeter at 614.436.4040 or email Adam at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have a nice day.

Brad Loetz - Managing Director
REMEDI Consulting Company
www.remedi.net