Me again!  Not sure if you remember my question from yesterday, but I was
able to figure out how to get my 8 numbers,however now I am having problems
getting it back up to my map.  It appears to be just using the originial
stored data.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cindy Bean
E-Commerce Analyst
American Saw & Mfg. Company