Title: multiple contract opportunities in Pittsburgh, PA

We have a very large client in Pittsburgh that is looking to contract EDI Data Mappers with spEDI Tran and Unix Scripting experience.  They will pay extremely competitve rates for spEDI talent, and the assigment could last for up to 2 years!

Brief Description:
Client is looking for a candidate to provide development design specifications, map building and systems test support for the EDI components of an Oracle EBS deployment project. Will also provide on-going production system support for current EDI environment as needed to ensure stability and reliability.

If you have experience with St. Paul Software's spEDI Tran Mapping Tool and would like to start a new project this coming Monday, please respond to me and I will share the more than 2 pages of details on the project with you.

Sincerely,
Michael Ganley
Signature Consultants, LLC
Phone: (888) 343-1020, x3013