I got 2 responses (thanks). As far as i understand it is straight forward
ftp transfer. Sterling setup ftp login for you and then you can control
puts and gets or Sterling can push data to you. I also got a response from
Sterling itself and i will know more next week.  This is the way to go for
us, we have a lot of mailboxes with Sterling and bisync not as quite
errorproof as we want it. And it is also slow. I will post more info next
week.
---------------------- Forwarded by Slava Zharichenko/Mechanicsburg/US/NFC

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 05/04/2001 11:39:12 AM