Pat,

        Our philosophy is to spell out the terms and conditions in a
purchasing contract.  Our trading partners will make one time or special
changed T&C with an order as necessary.  By always putting Terms &
Conditions in each purchase order is a waste of VAN charges if the T&C
rarely changes.

        We do have some customers that spell out their T&C in each EDI
order, but it is their money.  (Yes, I know that we pay the receiver charge,
but we've changed to a VPN were the costs are dramatically reduced.)

        Our orders to our vendors are as bare bones as we can make them.

Dan Mehlhorn
System Programmer/EDI Administrator
Crescent Electric Supply Co.