From: Slava Zharichenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 8, 2001 3:31:06 PM GMT
Subject: as400 ftp timed out problem

Did anyone experience timed out problem on as400?  we had a session that
opened connection to NT server and was Putting files there. It stuck in PUT
command for 2 days.... Never timed out.  TCP/IP setting are 300sec for
timed out period.

Important Email Information

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this
e-mail.