From: "Erin Proudfoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 10:25 PM
Subject: Mapping between SAP IDOC and XML

Hello!

Has anyone ever mapped a Purchase Order SAP IDOC to an XML format?  If so,
could you provide me with any information regarding that exercise - logical
mappings, problems encountered, recommendations, etc.  Also, has anyone
outsourced this exercise and were happy with the company they used?

Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a Purchase Order SAP IDOC?

Thanks!
Erin Proudfoot
EDI Business Analyst
Qiva, Inc.
55 Hawthorne St., Suite 710
San Francisco, CA 94105

Work: 415-365-4125
Cell:  510-593-4912
Fax:  415-835-2417
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

QIVA - Your Digital Link In The Supply Chain

For more information, please visit us at http://www.qiva.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, please
note that any distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication or
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system.