Hi Dan and List,

One way to save on bank fees is to deposit all collected EDI ACH'es as one
ACH batch file.
Banks usually charge a fee ($0.16 to  $0.25) per item deposited.
A batch ACH file appears to the bank as one deposited item the same as a
check or other EFT.  (total charge from the bank: $0.25)
One ACH batch file could contain literally millions of individual payments
from millions of partners.
This would instantly save the depositing partner millions of individual
deposited item charges.
Few, if any banks have the ability to pass the information contained in a
batch file to the depositing partner in an efficient manner.
We at Qdebit.com provide that data real-time via EDI, csv, html, etc.

As far as negotiation.
Ask how long before returns are reported and who handles the return.
We know before the bank does.

Sincerely,

John McPherson
Director of E-Commerce Development