List Members -

I am in the process of looking for my next challenging opportunity as an EDI
resource and would appreciate your consideration if you have a need for such
services. I reside in the San Francisco bay area, but would also be open to
telecommuting and limited travel.

Please contact me off list for further qualifications if interested. A
summary follows.

Thanks,
Alice Raia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
510-531-1827

Summary of Qualifications:

--More than 8 years of EDI experience
--Harbinger TLE on Unix, NT
--12 years of varied programming experience
     (C, Unix AIX & Solaris scripting, WinBatch, SQL)
--XML Certification
--Experience writing DTD's for Invoices, Purchase Orders using the xCBL
standards
--Several years of integration experience (Oracle, home grown systems)

My most recent jobs have been on a contract basis where I was the project
lead responsible for completing large projects on strict timelines. I have
enjoyed both hands on programming as well as project management in these
jobs, acting as a liaison between the technical staff and senior management.

I have an IBM XML certification and will be starting a Java programming
class shortly.

I have worked in a variety of sectors and with the supply chain in the
retail, software, publishing, and construction industries.