I am looking for tips to help iron out bugs with the Harbinger Trusted Link
software. . . we are just now rolling it out after it was "back-burnered"
in order to address Y2K.  As we're a small shop and with turn-over,
promotions, etc., no one has actual "ownership" of our EDI application,
we're thinking a consultant would be great.  What we really are looking to
do is extract EDI documents from Trusted Link in order to integrate them to
our legacy system using Microsoft's BizTalk Server application.  (EDI
previously tear and type on a stand-alone machine.) Located in Toledo, OH.
Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Tina Etts-Serio

Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.