Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: EDI Vendor

Tubetronics is a Boeing supplier that is searching for an EDI vendor that can provide first-rate support for Tubetronics' EDI transactions with Boeing. Boeing won't recommend an EDI vendor. If any of you on this mailing list would forward us the name of an EDI vendor who you can recommend, we would be very grateful. Thanks.

Duncan Gordon, MIS Consultant
Tubetronics
23099 Connecticut Street
Hayward, CA 94545