Title: Unacknowledged 997's in Harbinger TLv5

I am using Harbinger TLv5, and have found that their system doesn't do an accurate job of indicating unacknowledged 997's. What's been happening is that when you have a TP set up for multiple documents and have to share the 997, only one of them actually gets updated correctly in the EDMAST file. The other one remains unacknowledged, according to their system. Of course Customer Support told me that this is a unique situation and no other Customer has reported this problem, but I tend to disagree.

Denise Lamptey
Programmer Analyst/EDI
Welch Foods, Inc.
(978) 371-3835