Are you doing the application validity checks with Gentran?  If you are, it
is possible to do a second map to write out the errors to Oracle and then
use any reporting tool.

If the errors are being trapped in the application the reporting will have
to be done out of that environment.

Peter Olivola ([EMAIL PROTECTED])