All:
        I'm in the process of reviewing the available classes for
Peregrine's eV5 for the AS400.  In reading the class descriptions and
objectives I'm not sure which one is best, since I'm migrating from
2.11(green screen) to 5.02.07.

        Although I feel comfortable with the system so far, I wonder if
additional training would be helpful in getting the most from the product.

        If anyone has any advice/comments on any class they attended I'd
appreciate it if you would share them.

        Feel free to email/call direct if you prefer.

        Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bob Scheuermann
EDI Manager